Tuesday, April 29
Those 1001 things I mentioned last night, well I can think of them now. I've got loads to say, so this might turn out to be a very long post... First things first, the latest batch of This-or-Thats (Apparently these are all to do with comfort...):
1. Lying down on the couch, or stretching out on a recliner? Couch, and it's called a SOFA
2. Going barefoot or wearing soft slippers? Barefoot
3. Eating ice cream, or pizza? Pizza
4. Watching on TV...a classic movie or a reality show? Reality Show
5. Wearing: blue jeans or sweat pants? Blue Jeans, as I am right now
6. A long, soothing bubble bath or a quick, invigorating shower? Shower
7. Furniture: leather, or something more on the fuzzy side? Leather
8. Soft, classical music, or upbeat rock & roll? Rock & Roll Forever Man!!!
9. Darkness or light? Light
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You get married, or otherwise begin cohabitating with a significant other. She moves into your place, but brings with her the UGLIEST chair you have ever seen! You really don't want this thing in your home, but she says it is the most comfy chair she has ever sat in, and no way will she part with it. Do you: grin and bear it, or scheme to get rid of the montrosity somehow? Grin and bear it, then concoct a scheme to remove it by talking her into the fact that it's nasty
That's that over and done with. Next is a quick pic of a couple of friends of mine, Joe and Cara. This was taken today, whilst I was in at uni.
Speaking of uni, the couple of revision tutorials that I have had today have convinced that I really, really need to do some revision soon if I'm going to pass these exams. On that note, I'm sitting here posting to my blog, and going out to a club tonight. Ooops.
What else did I want to say? Dammit, all my creativity has disappeared. Oh yeah, I've decided that I'm going to start taking some really random photos during my days, just to give a visual aspect to this blog. Not necessarily of people, but just things that catch my eye, or I find amusing. I have a half-decent digital camera, and it's the size of a credit card, so I can carry it with me everywhere. Which is nice. (Non-Brits won't get that. British readers, you know that the Fast Show was the best thing ever on TV. Apart from Big Brother.)